Thursday, January 25, 2007

USPSzzzz

I often feel that my local Post Office is more inept than most other branches: packages arrive destroyed and empty, bills appear months after they were issued, letters addressed to other apartments in other apartment buildings routinely arrive in my mailbox. I've come to accept it as fact-- I get about 2/3 of my mail. It is what it is.

So, when I called the 11209 office earlier today, it came as no suprise that I was met with a "this phone has been temporarily disconnected" message on the other end. This is the kind of message your phone company posts when you haven't been paying your bills.

Here's the number-- check it out: (718) 238-4525.

On a related note, I have a package waiting for me at the Post Office from Oktavamod... the MK-319 is back! Expect a review to post this weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home