Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Someone said I wasn't posting enough


This is an awesome project, which I love: A diary of carved blocks, complete with its own coded language. After the year was over, the artist housed the entire thing, including all the shavings from the carved blocks in a huge, specially built case and arranged the blocks not chronologically, but alphabetically by type of wood used. Next time we're in South Africa, you can bet I'll be giving this guy a call. I hope you're happy, Kellie Porter. I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess! This is so much more interesting than the Ebay pick of the day.

Great photos from last weekend too you guys. It was so much fun seeing you!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jess Shambler said...

I can't believe you're reading our blog on your honeymoon! Get back to relaxing and romancing, young lady!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home