Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Passive Utility Box


This is a break-out box for The Rogue's inputs and outputs (A=audio, V=control voltage, G=gate), as well as for two points on a patchbay which is otherwise inconveniently located on the other side of the room (the "O" jacks). There's also a 3-way mixer and a 4-way multiple. Nothing fancy, but it's something I've wanted to have on hand for a while. Thanks for the motivation, week-long flu infection!

EDIT: the mixer section doesn't work. You'd think I would have learned something from the last time I tried this, but nope. Same idiot. Instead of troubleshooting my way towards a working mixer, I'll probably just swap the pots out for 1/4" jacks and extend the multiple down a row (with a SPST switch in the middle of it) for a 2x 3-way or 1x 6-way mult. Actually, that's definitely what I'm going to do. Photos after the conversion...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home