Friday, July 17, 2009

Poisoned by food

I was sick yesterday. Really sick, in a gross way. All signs point to food poisoning, and most of those signs point to the cheap knock-off jar of peanut butter I bought on Wednesday:


Super A is a grocery store near where I work-- I don't know if it's a national chain, but either way, AVOID SUPER A PEANUT BUTTER. It will fuck you up.

On a related note, because of this, I missed last night's Handmade Music night at 3rd Ward, which promised to be the best one yet. Did you go? Have any stories to share?? I apologize to the people I said I would meet there who I did not get in touch with beforehand. I hope you had a good enough time for the both of us.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Contains 60% peanuts? Dare I ask what the other 40% is?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Bennet said...

The other 40% is Super A Classified.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home