Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What are you doing with your $600?


I filed my taxes fairly late in the game and, over the weekend, received my Economic Stimulus check from the government. So, chances are, if I've gotten mine, you've gotten yours.

Question: what are you doing with your $600? Saving it? Paying down debt? Buying a KM184?

EDIT: I just spoke with someone over at Analog Haven-- the "Low Cost Suitcase" version of Doepfer's A-100 case was just released in Germany, and will be available, along with a "bunch of new modules," in the States at the end of July.

Now all I've got to figure out is which Livewire piece to start with.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.howispentmystimulus.com

6:49 PM  
Blogger Faxed said...

You used your check to host a website?

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, but some other guy did! ours was a house payment. fun.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where tf is mine?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home