Friday, January 09, 2009

What else?

For those few of you who read the blog for non-synth related news, I bet you're wondering what we've been up to. Here's an update:

1. Jess knits her first sweater, for a baby:


It turned out perfectly! The second one, not so much, but I don't want to go into that.

2. Pete sews his first garment, pajama bottoms:


Great, right? The top part is forthcoming.

3. Lots of Christmastime fun with the family, particularly with the nephew:


He is so drooly and fun.

4. We got a slow-cooker for Christmas! And a hand blender!
For more kitchen-related news, head over to Sunday Vegan Sunday, our sister-blog (literally, a blog of ours along with Jess' sister, Laura).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lookin' baby sweater Jess!

I think Pete needs to give me some sewing lessons. I have three sewing machines and I can only sew straight lines!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jess Speer said...

You have three sewing machines? Is one of them a serger? I've been jonesing for a serger since I learned how to sew. I don't even know what I would use it for. They're just cool.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home