Friday, April 10, 2009

Bicycle camera mount

I have the day off and wanted to add a quick (under an hour) and cheap (under $5) camera mount to my bike before the morning ended. And wouldn't you know it-- the internet came through! Here's an Instructable guide on how to do just that.

Here's what mine ended up looking like:


Heading out now to test it. Will report back soon!

UPDATE:



The result looks more handheld than I would have thought-- I'm going to tighten the screws and try again with a smaller camera to see if I can't get a steadier shot...

Still, it works, it barely cost anything and I'm sure I'll find a use for it at some point!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think it's amazing. that's all. just amazing.

7:15 PM  
Blogger T said...

it makes it look like you constantly about to ride your bike into the fence. great work!!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow down speed racer!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home