Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cross-posting: SUNDAY VEGAN SUNDAY

From our "other" blog, Sunday Vegan Sunday (It's been mentioned only briefly here before, aside from my sly cake post, but it's just a little thing, a cooking blog that takes place in my sister's California kitchen and our own humble cooking closet here in Bay Ridge.)

When we went out West for the holidays, we converged in my sister's kitchen and made dinner out of whatever odds & ends were around, and now she's made the tapes available for all the world to see. Because I know our Leisure Cove readers have enjoyed several other embarrassing videos of me being weird, I'm sure you'll love this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

you're forgetting one of my favorites

your sister is terrific!

what are spinach nuggets?!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jess Speer said...

I can't believe I left that one out! Here's a hint, though. If you watch that one, DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE OTHER VIDEOS. Bedbugs are nasty.

Spinach nuggets are these. I'm pretty sure they're not actually that good for you, but they're not bad.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home