Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Desolate Astroland

Another summer, another video starring Coney Island:


The music in it is a patch I've had up on the modular since the weekend and have been reluctant to tear down. I'll miss you, creepy sci-fi background music patch...

Edit: can any of our intrepid readers tell me how to remove the letterbox-style black spaces from the video above? Is it a resolution setting or something (I'm using iMovie and don't actually know what I'm doing)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Update: video repaired! If you're having this sort of thing happen to your iMovie files (unintentional letterboxing), be sure to select the correct format when creating a new iMovie file (the default is set for an 3:2 aspect ratio-- changing this to 16:9 ("DV widescreen") removed the black spaces).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger isotopeofme said...

I think it has to do with the import settings. I've only used iMovie once, and think I had to fight with it similarly.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home